What is BLMS?®
Engineered by business license professionals who understand the intricate nature of tax, legal, accounting, and compliance departments, BLMS® increases a department’s productivity by enabling users to centralize an entire business license portfolio in one secure database, automate the tedious process of acquiring new licenses, simplify the complex workflow for renewing existing licenses, and research governmental license data on the federal, state, and local levels.
Why do I need it?
Like it or not, you need to manage your business license portfolio. It may not be captivating work, but the only alternative is to anticipate the inevitable fines, penalties, and other punitive measures that state and local governments will levy against your business. These are the risks you must tolerate in the absence of a centralized system for guaranteeing your compliance with governmental rules and regulations. You need software that combines a business license calendar, workflow management, a secure license repository, and comprehensive governmental data.
Your Licensing Superstation
Maintain your business licenses, permits, location data, entity details, and other pertinent information in a secure database.
Optimize your business license renewals to meet the demands of your existing locations, future locations, and new lines of business.
Incorporate automated alerts into your calendar to ensure that critical renewal dates never get lost in paperwork.
Reports & Forecasts
Apprise colleagues on the status of your business license compliance and forecast future costs for everybody's benefit.
Proactively get renewal notices from authorities to ensure that your workflow is never hindered by missing documents.
Stop wasting time with municipalities by grabbing forms, statutes, and instructions from a single national business license database.
It's About More Than Just Business Licenses
- Professional Licenses - Especially relevant to healthcare, manufacturing, and service contractors, customers can use this feature to track essential information about their professionally licensed employees, such as license numbers, certifications, renewal dates, and more.
- Vehicle Licenses - Notably useful for customers in the transportation, construction, and agriculture industries, this product enhancement enables them to track details for vehicles that need to be frequently licensed and renewed.
- Contracts - Meeting a strong demand from industries that utilize maintenance and equipment contracts, this feature empowers users to manage their large portfolio of service-oriented contracts.
- Leases - Every customer that rents, leases, or sublets physical locations can stay up-to-date on the terms and conditions of their properties with this new product feature.
- Violations - A powerful solution for customers in food service and hospitality among many other heavily regulated industries, this feature also contains resolution workflow and payment processing.
Glimpse Inside the Software
How to Research Business Licenses
Custom Workflows for Your Use Case
Calendar Alerts Ahead of Deadlines