Local Liquor License Laws Change in GA

The changes mean a Consumption of Liquor License (COL) is required when food, beverages or entertainment are sold or provided for compensation, including a charge at the door, and “drinking or consumption of intoxicating liquor occurs in the premises.”

Get your liquor license for GA or another state by starting here: www.LicenseSuite.com